Design your own buffet!
Please choose from the selection of dishes below (Minimum order 20 people).
MENU 1: (£17 PP) = 2 Main course dishes + 3 salads.
MENU 2: (£21.00 PP) = 3 Main course + 3 salads.
MENU 3: (£25.00 PP) = 4 main course + 3 salads.
For a more formal event we can supply cutlery, crockery and staff. With this option the mains and salads are served at the table and is an additional £8.50 per person.
Hot buffet dishes
• Lasagne: Somerset beef in a rich tomato and red wine ragut sauce
• Sautéed free range chicken with tarragon and mushrooms
• Classic boeuf bourguignon with mushrooms, lardons, baby onions and red wine
• Roasted Somerset topside of beef with a creamy peppercorn and Brandy sauce
• Mendip pork loin stuffed with prunes with a cider brandy cream sauce
• Red Thai beef curry with green beans and coconut.
• Moroccan free range chicken and pumpkin tagine with almond and rose petals
Fish and vegetarian dishes:
• Vegetable Puy lentil casserole cooked with smoked paprika andtomatoes
• Herb crusted loin of cod with a lemon and fennel butter sauce
• Potato gnocchi with wild mushrooms and spinach and hazelnut crumble
• Penne pasta with pesto, pine nuts, courgettte and caramelised onions
• Salmon, prawn and smoked haddock pie
• Goan fish curry with a lightly spiced coconut and tomato sauce with onion and mango chutney
• Honey glazed spiced squashes with seeds, nuts and greek yogurt dressing
All served with potatoes (or couscous/rice where appropriate) and vegetable medley.
Cold Buffet dishes
Tarts and quiches:
• Roasted squash red onion and cheddar
• Spinach, sundried tomato and feta
• Smoked bacon and onion
• Caramelised onions, goat’s cheese and walnut
• Roasted Mediterranean vegetables, basil and olives
• Salmon and broccoli
• Mushroom, parmesan and rocket
Meat and fish platters:
• Rare roasted beef topside cooked pink, sliced and served with watercress and horseradish mayonnaise
• Continental Charcuterie (salami Napoli, prosciutto, chorizo) served with pickles
• Poached salmon with cucumber scales, dill and caper mayonnaise, lemon wedges
• Homemade French farmhouse pork pate with cornichons
• Game pie with apple and cider chutney
• Honey glazed cooked ham on the bone