DINNER PARTY MENU
This menu is for a minimum of 10 people and is inclusive of service, crockery, cutlery and paper napkins. The whole party is required to choose the same starter, main and dessert (Special dietary requirements can be catered for separately) Travel cost may apply depending on location.
• Spiced Thai fishcakes with sweet chilli and sesame dressing and cucumber salad
• Honey roasted squashes with toasted seeds, winter leaves and a mustard yogurt dressing
• Smoked chicken and wild mushrooms mousseline with shallot chutney
• Warm goat’s cheese on toast with black olive soil, figs and walnut salad
• Tomato and feta salad with extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic
• Smoked salmon and spinach roulade with horseradish cream and Dorset watercress
• Baked gnocchi with butternut squash, truffle cream sauce and aged parmesan tuile
• Cucumber and avocado gazpacho with white crab and a white radish and herbs salad.
• Salad of peas, baby broad bean, mint, preserved lemon, mozzarella with edible flowers and micro-herbs with a fennel seed and extra virgin olive oil dressing
• Prawns, grapefruit, cherry tomatoes with little gem lettuce, chilli and coriander dressing
• Coarse pork and liver terrine, pork scratching, red onion marmalade, apple ring
• Scottish scallop mousse, seared scallops, porcini veloute sauce, toasted hazelnuts (£6 supplement)
All starters are served with warm bread and butter
OR Middle eastern selection (for the whole party to share):
Mixed olives, baba ganoush, humus, feta, flat bread, rice wrapped in vine leave
OR Selection of four canapés and two nibbles
• Free range chicken ballotine wrapped prosciutto ham with sage and pork stuffing, creamy pomme puree, porcini mushroom sauce.
• Pan-fried Sea bream fillet, carrot and anis puree, beurre blanc sauce.
• Roasted free range duck fillet with cherries, fine beans and pommes croquette.
• Braised Somerset lamb shoulder, rosti, pea fricassee, and tomato confit.
• Roasted fillet of Somerset beef, Cognac jus and seasonal green vegetables, pomme boulangere (£6 supplement).
• Roasted loin of pork on the bone, lemon and thyme honey roasted root vegetable, apple chutney.
• Spinach and ricotta tortellini in a creamy parmesan and chives sauce, wild mushrooms fricassee.
• Slow cooked shoulder of pork with a soy and ginger sauce, basmati rice and sautéed cabbage.
• Braised Somerset beef with red wine, carrots, potato cake, horseradish cream.
• Roasted fillet of Pollock with a chorizo, butterbeans and tomato broth.
• Creamy chicken casserole with tarragon and mustard, quinoa and spelt pillaf.
All main courses are served with seasonal vegetables
• Chocolate brownie with salted caramel sauce and poached pear
• Hazelnut panna cotta with blackberry compote and ginger tuile
• Deconstructed lemon meringue pie
• Vanilla and raspberry crème brulee with shortbread
• Warm apricot and almond tart with clotted cream
• Honeycombe and chocolate cheesecake
• Trio of dessert: cointreau pannacotta, chocolate brownie, red berries brandy basket
• Apple tart tatin, vanilla ice cream
• Mocha pot de crème with clotted cream
• Selection of west country cheese and biscuits with an apple and cider chutney.
Travel cost may apply depending on location. All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients. If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know before ordering.